Before Bulldog, life wasn’t pretty. Then one day, a father and son, who owned a car painting business, decided to increase throughput and eliminate plastic coating comebacks. They combined a few steps by mixing a flex agent, adhesion promoter and tie-coat. Cycle times shortened, comebacks were virtually eliminated and Bulldog was born.
8 Reasons to use Bulldog:
- Reduces material costs and increases turnover by combining a flex agent, adhesion promoter, and tie coat in one
- Decreases waste and cost by allowing you to reuse leftover material
- Eliminates masking when spraying jambs and edges on both metal or plastic
- Highlights and improves coverage when tinted with automotive colorants
- Dries fast to increase shop efficiency
- Dries to a clear finish so it can be used for jambs and edges; over spraying is never an issue
- Acts as a flex agent to improve impact resistance and flexibility of coating
- Meets Federal, State, and Local VOC regulations under the Specialty Coatings Category ( liquid TPO123 - Max V.O.C. 748 g/L)
Check out the product range below!